Introduction of the Wellness Together Program
November 2, 2020
Wellness Together Canada was funded by the Government of Canada in response to the unprecedented rise in mental distress due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Wellness Together Canada
What is WTC?
- Wellness Together Canada is designed from a Stepped Care Model which provides a variety of mental health and substance use resources.
- immediate crisis support
- print and video information on mental health issues
- mental health self assessment and monitoring
- access to self directed virtual programs
- moderated community of support
- virtual group coached anxiety group
- e-courses, including drop-in mindfulness class
- access to counseling support by phone or text
Individuals can Sign in and Create an Account. Creating an account provides the opportunity to check-in on how one's mental health is progressing,
- track your well-being through on-going self-assessment
- sing up up for regular notice on a phone or computer to do a check in self-assessment
- get results on a graph that shows how you're doing over time
- WTC offers free live virtual counseling by phone, text, or video, 24 hours a day.
Click here for more information and to set up an account
Each day, we can take a step for our own wellbeing. Wellness Together Canada is here to support everybody on that journey.
For information on COVID and a physical self-assessment of COVID-19 symptoms, click here.